Colorado businesses have a lot of regulation to follow. The following are some of the pertinent locations to look for information for starting, registering, or any other Colorado business matter.
- Business Center. Colorado Secretary of State site, exhaustive site.
- Colorado Plumbing Board. Department of Regulatory Agencies Examining Board of Plumbers.
- Document E-Filing. Colorado Secretary of State page for e-filing certain documents. NOTE: This is not a free service, depending of the document filed.
- Records Search. Search a business record in Colorado. Search by business name, trademark, trade name, record ID or document number, or name availability. Colorado Secretary of State page.
- Checklist for New Businesses. Colorado Secretary of State information page for new businesses.