This is the fifth part of the series "Be Rich", received on Saturday, October 29, 2016. It deals with Torah wisdom on financing given by a very special guest speaker. The sermon is available at: http://www.rez.org/sermons/
- Recommended Reading: Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money by Rabbi Daniel Lapin.
- Jesus Christ was the greatest man that ever lived on the earth, and he spoke a lot about money and posessions.
- Torah wisdom on financing is why the Jews are more represented in the top individuals listed by Forbes Magazine.
- Seven Principles -
- Gold is good. Money is a good thing. Money is not evil. Genesis 2:12 Don't confuse cause with effect. There is a mistranslation that confuses "camel" with "rope", so a more accurate translation of what Jesus said would be: “Again I tell you, it is easier for a rope to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” - Matthew 19:24 How can a rope get into a needle? By unraveling… Gold is you, because when you put your gold into the tithe, you put you in…
- Gold is a testimony of service. You bought value to somebody else, unless you stole it. God put the wish for gold in us so that we can serve others more, and create value in somebody's life.
- More service = more gold. More service ⇒ solving more problems in the community. Send the youth out to serve society, not to serve themselves. Ask other people what