This section of links mostly relates to ancient civilizations, technologies and ideas of prehistory that are contested or not recognized by modern archaeological science. Many of the sites are controversial.
- An Ancient Greek Computer. A clock-like mechanism 2,000 years old, found underwater off the isle of Antikythera (Wikipedia article).
- Antikythera Mechanism Research Project.
- Atomic Ruins 8 Millennia Ago. A Rense version of this urban legend from the UK.
- Evidence of Ancient Nuclear Explosions. Religious texts and geological evidence suggest that several parts of the world have experienced destructive atomic blasts in ages past.
- Satellite Discoveries. A site with the goal of analyzing satellite imagery for the use of archaeological discovery.
- Space Flight in the Mahabharata. A page by Holger Isenberg with links at the bottom to other resources.
- Section XLII. Indralokagamana Parva, pertinent section of Mahabharata mentioned above.
- Vimanas. Did ancient India have access to flying machines and other advanced technology?