Torah Wisdom on Financing (Part 5)Torah Wisdom on Financing (Part 5) Al.Reaud Wed, 11/02/2016 - 20:20
This is the fifth part of the series "Be Rich", received on Saturday, October 29, 2016. It deals with Torah wisdom on financing given by a very special guest speaker. The sermon is available at: http://www.rez.org/sermons/
- Recommended Reading: Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money by Rabbi Daniel Lapin.
- Jesus Christ was the greatest man that ever lived on the earth, and he spoke a lot about money and posessions.
- Torah wisdom on financing is why the Jews are more represented in the top individuals listed by Forbes Magazine.
- Seven Principles -
- Gold is good. Money is a good thing. Money is not evil. Genesis 2:12 Don't confuse cause with effect. There is a mistranslation that confuses "camel" with "rope", so a more accurate translation of what Jesus said would be: “Again I tell you, it is easier for a rope to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” - Matthew 19:24 How can a rope get into a needle? By unraveling… Gold is you, because when you put your gold into the tithe, you put you in…
- Gold is a testimony of service. You bought value to somebody else, unless you stole it. God put the wish for gold in us so that we can serve others more, and create value in somebody's life.
- More service = more gold. More service ⇒ solving more problems in the community. Send the youth out to serve society, not to serve themselves. Ask other people what they need, to bring prosperity to yourself. The more people you can serve, the greater you will be in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- More friends = more gold. It's not cynical, such as more gold = more friends. Go and make a list of people who would answer your calls who aren't family and you don't owe money to. It's good to make connection, so go meet with friends and talk shop or whatever!
- More generosity = more gold. Simple Kingdom Economy 101. You have to both receive and give. Tithing is an example. Never raise donations from a place of desperation. Believers should give the LARGEST TIPS. It's evil not to tip big. Giving money away helps us to focus on other people. Giving generously gives you influence. It allows you to create more friendships.
- More education = more gold. Jews are people of the Book. Education gives you power. Get books, study, put into practice, make it a habit. Keep your brain ON!
- Never consider retiring. Volunteer, create some value for others, serve. The word 'retired' isn't in Hebrew. God rested, but he didn't retire. Rabbis say that if the word isn't in Hebrew, it didn't come from God… Continue to be productive until God calls you back! Like in golf, follow through on life!