Be Rich Towards God (Part 4)Be Rich Towards God (Part 4) Al.Reaud Sun, 10/30/2016 - 13:45
This is the fourth part of the series "Be Rich", received on Saturday, October 22, 2016. It deals with how to honor God putting your hope in Him and investing in His plan. The sermon is available at: http://www.rez.org/sermons/
Rez Serve Day is tentatively scheduled for July 15, 2017…
- Change hell with a water pistol! Have that kind of faith…
- God is not the god of the snapshot, He is the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.
- Look at the kids and invest in them…
- Be available for others, be willing to inconvenience yourself, your back is not as bad as you think it is. Lift that weight!
- Invest everything you have in seeing the Kingdom of God come.
- God did not call you to take it easy and to a life of comfort. Nowhere in the Bible will you find that call…
- Live to give God a return on his investment.
- Stuff is temporary, souls are eternal!
- Step outside the walls of your church…
- We need to move from being a consuming church to being a participating church.
- Do good, be generous, put your hope in God.
- Give the best you have for the purposes of God.
- The Bible is filled with advice about money, possessions, and giving.
- Step up and say “I'm in!” to God's plan.
- Don't just give of your money, give of your time and of yourself.
- Jesus can live BIG in us, if we give of our time, influence, stuff and hearts.