Rich in Good Deeds (Part 3)Rich in Good Deeds (Part 3) Al.Reaud Sun, 10/23/2016 - 14:21
This is the third part of the series "Be Rich", received on Saturday, October 15, 2016. It deals with how to honor God by investing your time and self in service. The sermon is available at: http://www.rez.org/sermons/
- We are so blessed that it is important for us to be reminded often of that blessing from God.
- You can be spiritually rich and financially dirt poor…
- You can be rich in relationship with God and financially dirt poor…
- God gives liberally… Have faith and ask Him and He will give what is good.
- Be rich in the principles of a Christian life.
- Your faith is not meant to be personal, private, and hidden. So shine your light!
- Be rich in faith and do for the Lord!
- If we really want to be wealthy wen need to be givers AND gifts.
- Be rich in whatever you do and make it your ministry. Go the extra mile because “you get to”!
- God wants us to spend all our wealth (wisdom, knowledge, talents, etc.) on good deeds.
- If somebody needs prayer, don't tell them you're going to pray for them, PRAY FOR THEM right now!
- Be generous!