Willing and Able (Part 2)Willing and Able (Part 2) Al.Reaud Fri, 10/14/2016 - 21:52
Resurrection Fellowship, the pastors, the staff, and all the congregation cordially invite you to come by our church, to praise and worship the Lord, and to have a excellent fun time in Christian fellowship. The doors are open to all, we would feel highly honored if you did, and you would be very welcome. Come on by! I personally recommend the the Saturday evening service starting at 5PM. But there is also excellent worship on Sundays at 08:30 and 10:30, and all services are live online.
This is the second part of the series "Be Rich", received on Saturday, October 8, 2016. It deals with how to honor God with your abundance. The sermon is available at: http://www.rez.org/sermons/
- Give willingly, with a heart for the future.
- We are not very good at being rich…
- Be of a “get to” faith, not a “have to” religion.
- When you serve the Lord, “YOU” will be better off.
- What would happen if we got an “I get to” philosophy instead of an “I have to” philosophy?
- Blessings can be that catalyst to praise.
- The heart of God is not moved by how much you give, but by how much of our heart we put into that giving…
- A few tips on how to give in a God-pleasing fashion…
- Give obediently. Be faithful to the commands of God.
- Give joyfully. Make yourself and God joyful by making others joyful. Joyful giving blesses you an others.
- Give in covenant. With God, with your church, with your family in Christ. Give to those in whom you have a covenant relationship with.
- Give with vision. Don't just give to whatever. Give looking to God's plan and for the future.
- Give to be blessed. Give to be in the flow of Jehovah-Jireh.
- Give to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give out of devotion. Be madly in love with Jesus. Be the bride of Christ!