This is the first part of the series "Be Rich", received on Saturday, October 1, 2016. It deals with having the correct mindset for being rich. The sermon is available at: http://www.rez.org/sermons/
- The Bible is the only religious text that has predictive prophesies that have come true hundreds and thousands of years after the prophesy was spoken.
- Plant roots by your actions and how you interact with others (Luke 3:11-15)
- Determine to give even out of lack. God gives abundantly.
- To prepare the way for Jesus, John the Baptist a lot of times went to their wallets. Meaning beliefs and attitudes that the people had about money.
- Connect your abundance with the Giver…
- God is Jehovah- Jireh. God provides.
- When we lead with actions, feelings follow.
- We need to live the Way so that prosperity complements our faith, which makes people say “I want what they have…”
Scripture verses: Luke 3:11-15, 2 ♦ Corinthians 8:9, 9:11 ♦ Ecclesiastes 5:10,12 ♦ Proverbs 18:11