Be Rich Series

Member for

1 year 6 months
Submitted by Al.Reaud on Mon, 10/03/2016 - 09:50

This is a sermon series done by Pastor Jonathan Wiggins, Senior Pastor of Resurrection Fellowship in Loveland, Colorado on what the significance is of being rich and how God wants us to act with the blessings He has given us. There is nothing wrong with being rich, and Jesus never looked down on being blessed financially. In all actuality, as Americans if we are making $48,000 or more annually, we are in the top 1% of the world's wage earners as compared to the other 99% of the world's inhabitant's! The Lord is so good in blessing us with such pecuniary abundance! Praise the Lord! smiley


Add new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.