This is the third part of the series "Be Rich", received on Saturday, October 15, 2016. It deals with how to honor God by investing your time and self in service. The sermon is available at: http://www.rez.org/sermons/
- We are so blessed that it is important for us to be reminded often of that blessing from God.
- You can be spiritually rich and financially dirt poor…
- You can be rich in relationship with God and financially dirt poor…
- God gives liberally… Have faith and ask Him and He will give what is good.
- Be rich in the principles of a Christian life.
- Your faith is not meant to be personal, private, and hidden. So shine your light!
- Be rich in faith and do for the Lord!